आवेदन भरने से पहले , सभी निर्देशों को ध्यान पूर्वक पढें
Read Instructions carefully before filling application form.
1. The Candidate should ensure that he filled up the application form correctly and if he is getting the application form filled through cyber café then he should ensure that the person entering the data has correctly inserted the description against all the columns correctly and he must take out the printed copy of the form. He should go through/check the form which has filled up thoroughly and carefully. If he finds the particulars correct then he should give undertaking in the closed Performa under his signature certifying that he has gone through/checked the form and found the particulars given there in as correct and hence he has uploaded the form on the website before finally submitting and uploading the same on the website of PT. B.D. SHARMA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, ROHTAK (UHSR - www.uhsr.ac.in). If an application is not properly filled by the candidate himself or by the cyber café personnel who is submitting the form on behalf of the candidate and no application shall be of the responsibility of the candidate and no application of correction of data shall be accepted by the UHSR at any stage.
2. Candidates can apply after registering himself by clicking on ‘Register’ link through PT. B.D. SHARMA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, ROHTAK website www.uhsr.ac.in The candidate should enter all details correctly while filling the Online Form.
3. After registering online, your Login Id will be generated. You can select your own Password.
4. Take print out of the Login Id and Password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form.
5. After successful filling up of complete application candidates should take two printout of application form and Fee Payment Receipt. Go through the particulars filled up by him and thereafter upload the under taking in prescribed Performa certifying that he has gone through all the particulars found the same correct and there is no mistake in the particulars being uploaded and I fully understand that no application for correction of data shall be entertained.
6. Application fee can be paid via Net banking or Debit/Credit Card only.
7. Through Single login only you can apply for various posts as per eligibility in advertisement published under No. 04/2021.
Only On-line application forms will be entertained. Application sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
8. Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak (UHSR) may use the candidate’s information for communication (SMS and Email) purpose.
9. Your application shall be considered for further recruitment process only if undertaking has been submitted and after requisite fees has been paid. Applications for which fees is not paid shall not be considered for further process. Undertaking should be uploaded with same registration number and login.
10. Your candidature will be considered only against the post and category for which you have applied. No change, of any kind, in the application form will be allowed after uploading the application form and submitted through on line.
11. It is the responsibility of the applicant to come for examination/interview or any other event related to recruitment organized by UHSR related to the application he/she made for recruitment. During such event if the candidate faces any Physical / Mental or any other form of damage then the candidate himself/herself shall be responsible and UHSR shall not be held liable.
12. The candidate is advised to upload the required documents in legible/readable condition as the same will be verified with original documents at the time of document verification.
13. The candidate is instructed that all the information regarding conduct of written/screening test, schedule for document verification etc. shall be displayed on University website (www.uhsr.ac.in) and on the website of DMER, Haryana (https://dmer.haryana.gov.in) only. No separate communication/letter will be sent by post. Hence, the applicants are advised to visit the website of University and DMER regularly for updation.